As a creative storyteller and brand strategist my work is rooted in crafting content that connects and resonates. Whether you’re just starting out and need to create a brand identity, you’re hoping to hone in on your brand’s voice and messaging, or maybe you’re looking for a certain “je ne sais quoi” when it comes to your content, that’s where I come in. My job is to pen words and develop strategies for companies that understand the key to connecting is in the story. Here’s how we can work together:
For the small business owner or marketing manager struggling with defining their brand identity, voice, and messaging.
My brand messaging package is a complete guideline that outlines the most important aspects of your brand. Or as I like to call them, the heart and soul of your business. Your brand’s identity is what sets your business apart and turns potential customers into loyal communities. And while your logo and colors are essential aspects, your brand’s messaging, personality, and voice are the keys to making those genuine connections and establishing a holistic brand image. My brand messaging packages create a picture that includes:
- Brand Audit/Company Profile
- Audience Profiles/Personas
- Competitive Analysis
- Brand Platform
- Mission, Vision, & Positioning Statements
- Messaging Guidelines
- Brand Recommendations
For the small business owner or marketing manager who is ready to transform their content to align with who and what their brand represents.
Content is how you communicate your brand story to the world. Whether it’s a blog post, an email newsletter, even a post on Instagram, content marketing is a key piece of your marketing plan. But pairing content with strategy is essential. My content strategy package is a detailed plan that ensures the content you’re creating reaches your target audience and aligns with your ultimate goals. This includes:
- Identifying your marketing goals and objectives
- Outlining your customer’s journey to connect content with their needs
- Editorial planning with proposed topics and timeline
- Content distribution and promotion
- Content plan to implement strategy
For the small business owner or marketing manager who is clear on what they want to say and how.
The words you use to communicate with your customers and ultimately persuade them to buy what you’re selling is copy. While it seems easy enough to string together a few sentences that explain your business, services, and the products you create, if you’ve ever struggled with writing copy that connects and converts, you know how difficult it can be to master that balance. My expertise in copywriting can help you say what you mean, connect with those who you’re hoping to reach, and ultimately reach your sales goals. Let me help you create:
- Sales copy – for your sales pages, ad campaigns, and product launches
- Web content – for your about us page, services, resources, contact and more
- Email campaigns – for your email series and sales funnels
- Social media copy – for your ads, updates, and promotions